Friday, April 4, 2008

Drizzle F'Shizzle


Sweet- its drizzling again. Thats the thing about Seattle- its not really pooring rain most of the time- its just drizzling... 6 out of 7 days a week. Grrr.. well there are 2 choices- let it get me down- or do like mom said- "take your vitamin D pills, go to a tanning bed, and invest in one of those lights..." She bought us a light for the office- I am assuming one of those UV lights to brighten up a room- and give people the perception that they are actually in a sunny spot.

Well enough negative- there are some good things about today's weather... 1.) Its Friday, and if it was gorgeous and sunny out- I can almost guarantee I would not be sitting here in the office- actually getting work done...2.) I get to wear this super soft comfy red sweater... instead of a tank top that would show off my albino arms... 3.) my car gets a wash

No comments: